- Take a boat trip to Antiparos: Antiparos is a small island located just a short ferry ride away from Paroikia. Visit the Cave of Antiparos, a magnificent natural cave with stunning stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and beautiful beaches of Antiparos.
- Explore the Valley of the Butterflies: Located about 10 kilometers from Paroikia, the Valley of the Butterflies (Petaloudes) is a beautiful nature reserve that is home to thousands of butterflies during the summer months. Take a walk along the trails and enjoy the serene environment.
- Try local cuisine: Paroikia offers a variety of restaurants and tavernas where you can taste traditional Greek dishes. Don't miss the opportunity to try local specialties such as souvlaki, fresh seafood, and the famous Parian cheese, "kopanisti."
- Visit the Frankish Castle: Located on a hill overlooking Paroikia, the Frankish Castle offers panoramic views of the town and the surrounding area. Explore the ruins and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Take part in water sports: Paroikia has several water sports centers where you can try activities like windsurfing, kiteboarding, and paddleboarding. Experience the thrill of these water sports and enjoy the beautiful coastline of Paros.
These are just a few suggestions to make your visit to Paroikia, Paros enjoyable. The island has much more to offer, including other charming villages, stunning beaches, and historical sites.